Friday, June 10, 2011

Of Occam's Razor

It'd be not a blockbuster of a realization to notice I like philosophical and scientific thoughts mostly for bringing them closer to everyday life. And that's why Occam's Razor was truly an amazing find.

I face serious difficulties when thinking of Possibilities, mainly when it comes to other people's reactions. I seriously make it more troublesome than it has to be, for I always fool myself into believing the most far-fetched scenarios. That's what you have for being insecure. So I'll try to bring in Occam's Razor when I'm thinking about what's the more plausible and earthly reaction to expect. I find it a useful tool to help me guide myself through the darkness of the Unknown. It's not the ultimate tool, it's just a palliative trick that supports slaved skills before they're fluent, being that the skill highlighted here is reasonability, threatened by paranoid insecurity.

Now, I don't know what palliative trick I could use support my drawing skills...

No comments:

Post a Comment