Friday, June 10, 2011

Of dead-ends

Frustration, here I meet you again...

Sometimes I feel like I've made all the worst choices possible and the future seems hopeless and unmendable. I hate the pressure of comparing age and accomplishments, as I always feel I'm running out of time. I can only feel I screwed everything up by making dreadful mistakes and now I'm being left behind as a punishment. Sounds like it's me being pushed to the infamous rat race.

But I'm learning there's no such a thing as "point of no return" in life. Sometimes I regret so many things I feel I'd be better starting everything all over again, but there's always acceptance. Maybe we don't need to undergo so much stress to achieve perfection and find happiness. Sure some suffering can toughen us up, but how much of it is truly necessary?

No comments:

Post a Comment