Sunday, May 15, 2011

Of Metatraps

Metatraps are a special kind of hypocrisy. It's when you are against people being all subversive nowadays, being that this attitude is very subversive itself. It's when you complain that people complain too much. It's when you complain that people are blind followers of trends, being that you could very be a blind follower of this trend that doesn't follow trends. Be careful not be doing the very same thing you're against.

It amazes me how metatraps can show up everywhere. I think this has something to do with some of these paradoxes I've been stumbling into. It explains the ones we have to be careful with, while others like the tasty untastefulness may need a different category. I don't know, I'll have to ponder a little more on that. I should prepare the whole series properly before releasing them, but I'll have to launch the concept of metatraps earlier. It's a handy tool that'll  help me deal with some of them traps lurking around menacefully (does that word even exist? I don't see a reason why it shouldn't).

No comments:

Post a Comment