Sunday, May 1, 2011

Of Remediality (reflection and exposure)

Ok, the checkpoint works cool as diagnosing tool. Now I'll have to try solving these problems. One of my main concerns I have to start working on are all those Deviations when I start writing. Like shutting my brain off and let my hands do their meaningless poetry.

Maybe I was excited with the thought of opening my heart and being productive and getting the prospect of making my mind a wonderfully organized and clean place to live that I go rushing to talk about everything, and obviously there's one big down side to it, the lack of efficiency. I think I'm not appraising my thoughts as I should and of course the efficiency decreased considerably.


It seems I haven't been reflecting enough on my thoughts since I've started blogging. And I thought I was already overdoing it. See kids, always less talking, always more thinking. I'll have to have things clearer in my mind before getting rid of them in a, I hope, satisfying way. Or then it's an unavoidable burden, getting always extremely unsatisfied with whatever I do.
Maybe the problem is also this other issue: I think I don't feel ready for exposing myself to whoever might ever read this. I end up regreting everything I write here. I know I am supposed to overcome this problem for once and this is pretty much the right way to do it, but I think there's a piece missing in this puzzle.

Alright, Nuclear Aim, I'll give some thoughts to them to see if these are indeed the things that are standing in my way. Anyway, this week I'll try to slow down a bit and see if I can find any solutions. Maybe all this buzz is overloading my mind even more, maybe this selfdevelopment method I'm trying is too much for me.
But what can I do, it's not like I can stop myself from thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment