Monday, August 8, 2011

Mindscapes #4

Cloudy days are inspirational muses to my mindscapes. I feel happy inside when I am going out and the sky looks gray and heavy, for I know I'm going to feel a lot of mindscapes during the following bus trip.

So the last time I was on the bus and it was raining I tried Pantera's Floods, which is a special song for my grayish days. The song matched that melancholic day well, but I experienced an amazing mindscape when the bus went close to the coast and I could see the sea quietly under that white drizzle, matching perfectly with the outro of the song.

Thankfully the experience was so intense that it lasted enough for me to explore it well. I tried paying attention to what exactly made them blend so well, and it seemed to be the moment where the sea or the pine trees or the buildings were far away enough to be whitened by the drizzling curtain, but not whitened out completely, as they were just in the process of fading away, just like the outro...

No comments:

Post a Comment