Sunday, August 14, 2011

Of words, thoughts, feelings and synergy

Words can be powerful, but words alone are meaningless. There must be some kind of force behind them to guide them. It's the emotional response backing the words I let out. I feel that when I lose the grip of my emotional responses and I'm left only with logic it's when my thoughts derail or I'm left with my mind blank, and words are shoot pathetically around.

However, there must be a balance, as with emotional response I can achieve new thoughts, they are still limited inside myself, and having those creations of fire trapped inside me seems to burn me. So I need a rational response chained to it and transform them into words, materialization of the thoughts, as not to loose them in the puzzling ethereality of the mind. Not mermaid words, but a solid and nuclear materialization. Letting words out, words that nuclearly translate my thoughts and feelings and felt thoughts and thought-out feelings, relieve me.

I've been thinking about this emotional responses, and when do they happen. It seems that I get more intuitive  thoughts - children of a precise intuition - when I'm feeling inspired, and all areas of brain wire together easily. The connections and analogies and memories and dualities seems to work together in an swift balance. But my mind being On Fire, the moment when most of the new material gets created with an astounding ease, doesn't happen too often, so I want to know how do I trigger it, for I want to optimize the very fabric of thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment