Friday, August 5, 2011

Of Chainposting

It's being hard for me to choose the weekly five topics, because I can't shake the idea of having them connected somehow. I could wait until I was more prepared for it, but now this idea was born I can't help but make the best of it as soon as possible.

The Chainposting Rule states that at least three of the selected topics must behave sinergistically, either by dealing with the same overall subject, or by following the development of an idea. Still one or two slots are allowed for mindscapes for when I'm thin on ideas. I always fear I might find myself empty one day, but then again I could always wonder of emptiness.

As a concept I had chainposting mind since before I started this blog, but only now it seems at least remotely possible for me to achieve it. And it's going to be as challenging as much as it is luring and simply exciting. The formula I'm creating here will make me struggle even more to maintain my focus, and also I find this schedule template really organized. I shouldn't celebrate until I find myself truly able to master it, but if I were to reset this blog right now, at least I'd restart with one important achievement, considering it's been all of a huge mess until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment