Sunday, August 7, 2011

Of theory and practice

Reading some of the earlier entries I noticed some crass mistakes with my use of english, things that made my own eyes hurt. It's weird how I am actually aware of some rules but I seem to forget them. I can only assume it's because I write intuitively here, with as little interference of dictionaries as possible.

I have to be careful with each step of the learning process before it becomes a second-nature skill. I have always worried about being this methodic and overly logical here, but I need to follow these rules before I can practice my skills intuitively without letting vices and mistakes to flow in.

It's all about dualism, reason and emotion, pragmatism and poetry. If I keep Hybridism in mind, I hope I won't have to constantly convince myself it's okay to analyse everything thoroughly, as if this blog served me as a dissection table.

The benefits of undergoing a tough discipline will eventually show up, I just have to keep thinking ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment