Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Of second rules

I haven't given due thought to rules before, or maybe I just never got a will strong enough to improve and reach goals to really try to obey them. I hope they turn out to be as important to hardening my discipline as I'm expecting them to. I hope so, because to develop my skills I'll have to be challenged and pushed outside my comfort zone, as to conquer the wilderness. I hope so, and then this will become a place of strict rules. A blog made of dark, lifeless cinders. Slave labor, people dying of hunger. Verily cruel.

The Weekly-five rule states that there shall be no more and no less than five entries posted each week. They'll have to be chosen carefully, as only one of them can be changed during the way. Also, only two mindscapes are allowed per week. I'll be flexible when it comes to when they can be posted in the weekspan, but I'll recommend myself to season them during the week and release them during the weekend.

I can feel the benefits as I choose the five topics for this week and I can feel them all fighting to get on the weekly boat. That makes clear how hurry, that chaotic mindtrap, is plaguing this world! It reminds me of the antiseptic painfully cleaning the wound, or cockroaches scurrying away from the cockroach-icide. I mean, that bloody mindtrap feels menaced by this rule, which apparently makes nuclearity score once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment