Thursday, April 28, 2011

Of Dexemplification

It's been a while I've been noticing that I examplify my concepts with the very thing that originated my idea. And then I start to realize... hell, if I can always find things in life that fit perfectly as examples for concepts to the point of them eventually growing into fullfledged concepts themselves, why can't I just optimize this process? And why haven't I ever realized that giant obviousity before? There's so much for us to see in life, and to learn directly from it! I'm always only one look away from finding answers.

And then I named that realization: de-examplification. Growing ideas out of little things I see in life. Every little display of patterns and cycles, rules and exceptions. Comparing different systems, overusing analogies.

No comments:

Post a Comment