Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Of pleasant people

tThis entry is dedicated to all those people I know whose company refresh my batteries. All those good-humored people out there who lift up my spirit with their amazing capacity of making one always smile and have a hearty laugh.

These are people that, despite of their self-esteem, are able to sport an amusing silliness and unharmfulness that makes you just feel wholly comfortable by their presence. These are easy-going people who are able to always make fun of themselves and their mistakes, and don't spoil great moments with serious business like their ego. Most important of all, you don't have to be afraid of how they may react to every one of your words or actions. You don't have to worry about what they are going to think of you. You don't feel like you have to bother trying to look smart and cool to attend current demands. With those people you are comfortable enough to swear at them unafraid of them ever mistaking the joke as an actual offense. I miss people who can blame me and make fun of my mistakes head on, as we know it's just plain honesty, and I really appreciate that. It's how I know I can trust someone. It's much better than those who think I may be offended by all these silly things, and then grudge things up until everything falls apart out of a sudden.
Except the swearing and blaming, it's not much of a matter of intimacy. Some of these wonderful people I barely know. Some of them are just market attendants and public servants or simply people you stop by to ask for a piece of information.

But they sport these very essential things I need to call them Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment