Saturday, April 23, 2011

Of Efficiency and Nuclear Aim

Take a look at the first sketches of this sketchbook. She started that thread around January. You noticed how people were overly careful to teach her ways to improve? Anyway, now look at her last updates around now, April. There was an evolution there from what most of us draw when we were 6 (what, let's be honest), and now she is seriously getting better than me (and I thought I was improving).

If anything, this was the most impressive display of progress I've ever seen in my whole life. It's very clear she worked upon her most harmful defficiencies. She worked on their very Core. The accuracy astounds me. Her efficiency astounds me.

I'll call it Nuclear Aim.

Sometimes we have a problem we are having a hard time to solve, and that's because we are not working exactly on where the problem lies. The moment we find that crucial point where the fault lies, the efficiency rises critically. The cure is found. The structure can now stand upon itself.

But there's more to it than problem-solving. You can apply it to anything where efficiency is required. For example, one can voice his thoughts more efficiently when the core, the very essence of their thoughts stands clear to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment