Thursday, September 1, 2011

Checkpoint #5

August was a month for changes. In the first week several important events took place in my personal life, and in this blog what made it equivalent to my life was the installment of some rules that changed the whole dynamics. Chainposting was a challenge to me, but the exercise was really important for me to develop my correlating skills. Soon I realized the potential of effects these chains allowed me to explore, though I have just start thinking of the logistics of sequencing, which are sure to come up in this next month.

These latest posts were really delayed, but these I am happy to say were being seasoned during this time, and I think I have been breathing/inhaling them better than most of posts I've ever written here, so I'm learning one and another important tricks, so I believe it was worth the preposterous postponing.

But I think having to post five entries per week is going to be demanding too much from me, so I'm loosening that rule from now on. The latest posts made me feel like I had my skills a little more developed already. Even when I go around leaving comments on the rest of the internet or just talking with other people, I noticed the improvement in the way I express myself. It's always important to gain a little more confidence, even though I feel I'm still somewhat far from achieving what I am truly aiming for, so I'll keep trying to make my best to develop it, though at a slower pace, because I feel writing is a little more connected to thinking and introspecting, which is the real thing I have to take a little break from.

I think I'll be shifting my focus more exclusively to my drawing skills, because it's higher in my hierarchy of skills, and also I think I'm better at avoiding the frustation that comes from it, while my determination to develop my writing skills is low at the moment. Maybe I just have to take some breath outside, usually that alone allows some of the skills to settle in and I when I get back I'll be feeling some improvement already. It's a nice, healthy feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment