Thursday, September 22, 2011

Of Confirmed Limitation

Human folks are inherentely biased and fallacious, and the most glaring one is when we think we are not. So one of those days I've been reading some of the most common ones that plague our mind, and double-checking them to warn my mind to be aware of them even though I might think they are no threat, them mindtraps. It's interesting to read them and foresee the ones my introspective forces haven't detected yet. Yeah, slowly I'm learning the logistics of Ungapping.

But out of all the amazing discoveries, the most powerful mindtrap I've found (yes, an Al Capone-like gangster) was with the help of my trusty introspective battalions. I seem to have this tendency to feel discouraged when a certain limitation is imposed. For example, introspection is said by some to be an unreliable tool, also because psychological forces in the deeper levels of the unconscious can't be exposed through it. And I feel like there's no need trying. And when I keep trying one political party in my brain says I'm a goddamned fool (god, this much Russian Revolution is doing things to my brain).

We hardly notice the consequences of imposing limitations, as they might end up being seen as impossibilities, and certain things impossible are so due to our beliefs. I am settling that, logistics deeply considered (mostly time - I have to stop being paranoid with my goals), my conception of the impossible should not be too influential in my ambitions. Just in case anyone hasn't noticed yet, I'm outright a fan of that Mark Twain's quote "They did not know it was impossible, so they did it".

The moment is ripe to declare indepency of my mind. And this is one of elements of my individual Constitution I'm elaborating, containing all rules and principles I need to follow to maintain my own well-being. Actually, all I feel I need right now is peace of mind. I want to expel this whole block of guilty and pressure and emptiness and shame and despair and distrust (of all this destructive creativity, and dysrationalia ruling over) that keeps plundering and threatening the integrity of my mental lands. The feeling of inner security and self-confidence is how I see my own happiness (or is it the current form of happiness, just the current thing missing?), and this is the reason why I have to to believe in my mental independence (as I biasedly thought I already was).

No comments:

Post a Comment