Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Of Overblaming


It’s always been all these crisis and doubtful moments that I’ve been through that I feel glad when those moments return, as unconsciously I’ve learned they’ll allow me to reach a step higher. It’s in moments like these that I put my self under reevaluation, so I can pay attention to my wrongs and decreasings.

Of course sometimes I lose the hand of it and so there’s the mindtrap that’s Overblaming. But in the end somehow I manage to survive and then I keep walking again, now paying attention to all those things now I felt guilt for.

Although it’s so obviously a very dangerous mindtrap and that it makes me suffer enormously, I can’t say that it really doesn’t offer anything worthy. Eh, I know I will hate myself in the future when I’m experiencing this again against my will.

No comments:

Post a Comment