Saturday, November 30, 2013

Of Sonder Peaks (reverse string)

 My hesitation is killing me, but I don't know how to take these steps in the making of my world. I just don't feel prepared for it. It's something that seems beyond stringing capabilities, but I want to do it perfectly stringed. I don't want to look at it and keep feeling there's always something missing.

Somehow I am just too worried about taking it from the boiling bowl where I've been cooking it. I just don't trust it won't break or crack or become something entirely different from what I want. I hope it doesn't get overcooked... But there's not much to change my pace now, so I have to go with what I got.

And what I got is this one little idea that might be opportune to have around. This is a part of the world I'm going to use to represent or, better, to remind me of all the world beyond me. It is primarily a glove slap, a reminder that the world is much, much bigger than all of these petty little troubles inside me.

I am thinking of it as some sanctuary of sanity where I can go and rest when I am too troubled inside. The Safe Port I need would be this one, though I've never found a permanent safe port for me, but this one, this one has to be the One Safe Port. It would have to be a place where Vesta can rule the place with her sterilizing rationalization, and where no Ersatz can enter. In a way this would just be my room, but it doesn't work that way, so this is one of the few reversed strings I have, where I would have to make my life to fit the creation. Finding the way to those peaks is difficult, for there is where I can find trances. Maybe it's a mile away from Ilium, in a way where scourgers and saboteers block my passage.

I've been having some dioramas already about a building on top of this hill, installed there for observation purposes. And now I think this fits well with these peaks, and as it's when I'm least troubled it's where I'm also more productive – so Hephaestus facilities might be around there too.

I just haven't decided yet on ther height of these mountains. Probably this would be the very one that hides Ilium from lazurian view, which is also one idea I've been having through the year, which is a chain of mountains that separates me from the rest of the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment