Saturday, December 31, 2011

Of attained nuclearity

Some grounds need improvement, and nuclearity is one of those ideas that keep marvelling me. Its wordless quintessence always come up when I see a sign of this amazing phenomenon.

Lately I've been paying attention to the examples of it in the world. I've been noticing nuclearity can easily be transferred to graphs. Every skyrocketting or plummeting red line is a sign of an attained nuclearity. The moment the line makes that sudden turn is a sign that someone made one critical decision, one little change that changed everything.

I like thinking of science as humankind's best example of attained nuclearity. Medicine and quality of life, for instance, wouldn't be the same as it's today without science and the rigorous attachment to the scientific method that seemed to change everything in the history of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment