Saturday, December 31, 2011

Of chances taken

There's only one life... so I want to use every chance I get to improve, there's only one try. So I want to develop myself to the fullest, as many skills as possible. Now I suddenly find myself here in this world with imposed limitations to breakthrough with all these possibilities at hand, so I'm nourish my foolish hunger that is the ambition to reach as far as one human being can go.

And I've got only one life to try finding that answer, to chase the missing Sylvan Stars, to know how many novelties life can offer. Only one chance to see what life has to us, so I want to taste ever bit of this bittersweet life.

Vesta warns me that the highest the dream, the worst the fall. But I couldn't be more oblivious to it, as I fully believe everything in this life is worth tasting. There's inside me the flaming desire to do my best. There's a lot for me to develop until I can see my own full potential, and until there the desire to see how far I can go burns and hurts inside. But even the sour taste of meaninglessness can be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment