Saturday, December 31, 2011

Of Quintessential Rule

The idea of quintessence was a major realization for me, as it opened brand new doors for me. Although it has always existed before being named, there it goes the exciting phenomenon that is how an idea becomes more real after it has being just materialized.

Anyway, it became so important of a motif to me that I'm constantly hungry for quintessences. They always taste great and when I explore them the materialization will always become something interesting, even if I'm not skilled enough to materialize it entirely.

In fact, there's something about a text written with a quintessence as an undercurrent that makes it much more appealing to me afterwards in comparison to a simple text when I'm trying to describe something from memory, which is what is happening with most of the past posts, because I'm stupid and I've left all the posts for the last hours of the last day of the year, so there are several quintessenceless posts.

That doesn't make me happy. Hell, it doesn't even leave me satisfied, as apparently I can only unload myself from a quintessence when it finds itself quite matching its materialization. And that only seem to happen when I'm leaking it from my mind, through my fingers, to the letters and words.

No comments:

Post a Comment