Thursday, December 1, 2011

Checkpoint #8

November was a month when my life changed all of a sudden again, reflecting the dynamics of this blog as well. I'm afraid I won't be able to follow the same rules I used to, even though I'm almost getting the hang of them.

Speaking of rules, it seems I've pretty much succeeded in chaining the posts all along the month, even if some connections were quite half-assed and far-fetched. Anyway, it's something I'm quite satisfied that it seems to be starting to work more properly (and the imagetic chained posts I'm trying on tumblr is helping me develop this skill too, there's even some little stories here and there I managed to create there thanks to chaining). The Revisionist Rule was a total fail, though. I have to start getting really worried about it, in a way I'll always be too afraid of making those mistakes.

But the most important thing about this month is that I had a lot of plans for it, a really ambitious series of chained posts, but unfortunately things didn't work out. So some posts i had been postponing for months were postponed again as I had new ideas in november, namely Quintessences being the discovery of the month.

Anyway, so I'll try to do all I had planned now in December, and postpone the plans I had for it for the next year. Yeah, sounds good to start the new year with a brand new kind of posts and getting rid of ideas lingering on for too much time. I really need refresh the waters for new motifs to use the space (and for those ideas to be improved). Of course, that if new ideas don't come over to mess up with my plans again. I'm afraid of what you will bring me, December.

No comments:

Post a Comment