Saturday, December 31, 2011

Of where ideas come from

During all this time when I wasn't posting I was the whole time worried about the idea of not being able to create more motifs, so I was paying attention to every spark of a new idea coming to my mind, and exploring it carefully and trying to remember what I used to do to name and tame the new concepts. Turns out being hindered from working on my mind ignited the fear and the security systems in my mind to prevent those things from happening.

So when exploring the birth of a new idea I wanted to know the origin of them all, the very moment of the cognitive process when it comes to life. It feels like being a curious scientist trying to understand the phenomenon of understanding the mental processes, or how it happens when the door opens and there's the micro second when the mind recognizes the otherside, or when our eyes tell our mind the number we want has been found in a list.

No comments:

Post a Comment