Saturday, December 31, 2011

Of reconnection

As I've been trying to taste the quintessence of meaninglessness once in a while just so that I can learn better about it, I've been also learning of what I can do to distract me from the feeling of emptiness that it brings me to torment me.

It seems that in the end the meaninglessness of life shouldn't be allowed to much as to prevent us from tasting life. Maybe we should just ignore it all and keep living our lives despite of it all. I'd say even to live our lives even more passionately for us to be the most distracted as possible from all the heaviness of these onthological matters.

When I can just ignore that haunting feeling that it's pointless to watch movies, play videogames and read novels I can find myself enjoying them better, even find a point in these activities. Studying history and all the great civilizations and all the things mankind has been doing throughout millennia despite of these questions burning in every of those historical people seems to fire up the Red Flame of Hephaestus. And by so I can feel reconnected with myself, comfortable with the pleasant activity that is to nurture my passions.

No comments:

Post a Comment