Saturday, December 31, 2011

Of Spells (intrapersonal language)

If there's one class of motifs that I need to explore more it's the Emotional Responses (or should I call it Hub Motif, the one that originates other motifs?). There's so, so much I can build my mind from it. I can really achieve great things by improving and developing it. And one of the latest achievements I have is the idea of spells.

Turns out that I have one individual language of my own. Portuguese and English are languages in which I was taught to express myself to others. Portuguese is the language I use to express myself to the brazilian world around me, and English is, well, the world/internet language. But there came a time when I realized I don't need these languages for my own inner communication, and that neither they do a nuclear work in my mind.

So it turns out emotional responses are basically my inner language, though it's simply a passive demonstration of my own language, that I can use to explore ideas from, and I've being only using a perceptive skill for it. But Spells would be the active use of these emotional responses. I've used spells before calling them spells, or knowing they could be used as so. Lightspeed reactions are the way I can nuclearly solve my own troubles in a way that forcing words down my throat didn't bring the same result.

In the first experiments I've been doing i've noticed it's great for the memory, if it's used along with visual response. As tired as I am of forgetting objects or unsure if I've locked the door, I've been trying to crudely pay attention to those things for a brief moment, and roughly try to let the information sink down. It worked when I went to bed and made a mental note to get my water bottle in the kitchen in the morning. It was really cool to find out the first thing I thought when I woke up was to think of my water in the kitchen.

I just have to find out how this process works, and replicate it. I love thinking of it as a scientific experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment