Sunday, January 1, 2012

Checkpoint #9

December is over and so is 2011. What a breathtaking year that one was.

As the final month, I've achieved so much in my personal life. I'm overtly content with the overall direction of my life - those previous tormenting months were worth it, I've got myself some dreams I've been aiming for, plus I'm better at finding my inspirations and avoiding bad thoughts (though in a way sometimes I miss some bitterness). What I'm saying is that, although feeling undeveloped, at least now I'm having an easier time maintaining inpiration and hope.

As a year it's been when I've started working hard on my dreams, and I think I've made up for having started so late. I just have to work my mind to keep working this hard. If that can be held safe, I'm happy to say things in this blog are going to keep prospering. I'd think december would be a bland month, but I'm so glad to find the idea of Spells, which is definitely one of the great discoveries I've had in the year, I can't wait to try improving it until it actually proves its wondrous potential. But I can try the Spell of Guilt already as I procrastinated all the way until the last moments of the year with my promise to try cleaning my head off of some of these ideas lingering in mind since, I don't know, July or even before (hell there are some five-year old little cobweb'd ideas that I should get back to).

Although I'm still missing pretty much four remaining flames in this chained madness, and that I'm not even over with Hephaestus yet, I'm quite satisfied I've managed to write and get rid of some over 20 posts in one day. There'll be time to get to Vesta until the end of the month and probably there'll be more new motifs of the month (hopefully with a cleaned mind I can develop more these trodden ideas), and even time to charge some of the december's quintessences of motifs I am still trying to comprehend (though I've been trying for the whole month I'm counting on writing them down for them to feel more solid). Also there was the promise of a new kind of posts, so hopefully I can feel comfortable to try these new Excerpts.

But I don't want to push myself too much, at least not right now. After all I have to get back at drawing and it's been a whole month I don't get the feeling of the pencil scratching the paper, but hopefully my use of the Planner Skills are helping me to decrease the rusting speed of these skills. I don't want to push myself too much as I want to take a little break now in January now I'm safe in shore to improve my reading speed (it's the nuclear strategy as it will increase the ammount of gained knowledge in relation with time). I've been reading just too little this past year, and I know that the sole activity of reading will increase my writing skills, vocabulary and all.

Anyway, welcome 2012, let's see how ready I am to deal with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment