Monday, January 30, 2012

Of stratification of activities

There’s this quintessence I feel when doing my doings that I’m yet to tame under a name, but I think that, although almost overwhelmingly pretentious, they feature, roughly in essence, at least the basic desire to attain philosophical and artistical and maybe even scientific qualities (though hardly the rigorous academic one). 

And as it also entertains me and even gives me some spiritual relief, maybe it can even serve me as my religion (I’ve even got my fiery deities to pray for!). The maintenance of this development blog and mental strategy ends up being quite a fulfilling activity now I've got past most dreary insecurities.


In the end, it makes me think how and why we ended up separating all those human activities in separate categories (in a way it sounds ambitious to just gather them all together again). That’d be an interesting research to do, since my Fire Ensemble is basically a vortex to that undercurrent: a quintessence separated in whole different archetypes.

No comments:

Post a Comment