Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Of philanthropy

This world has got so many ways to pull us down, but there’s something that I can do to feel better about myself, mainly when feeling too guilty, is to know I can do some big gesture of generosity, and to know I’m helping people in some way, instead of draggin to world back to all the suffering already existing.

Sometimes I have such a passionate desire to help the others I feel it’s just fair to donate things I have for others. It’s not like I’m this amazing person who holds no interest for material things, I enjoy a simple lifestyle but I do like me some fringe benefits. However, it feels to me my main reason to desire richness is simply to I could donate just an obscene amount of money and change thousands of lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment