Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Of people and their paths

There’s a point where the amount of hugeness don’t even matter as we’re already behind in our ability to conceive the perspective of things. For instance, what’s seven billions when we can’t even imagine what’s to have one thousand people together, one thousand minds, one thousand lives and histories.

Sometimes I keep watching the people here around my city and… I hardly need to go that far, let’s take only just some my immediate surroundings, and I keep thinking of how weird it is that there’s so many people to know in a lifetime without even needing to move out of my city.

And I keep watching those people passing by, and I keep thinking of their minds, histories, their experiences and memories, their crests… and goddamit, there’s just so much new things yet to know about this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment