Saturday, July 2, 2011

Checkpoint #3

There's not much to be said this time. As in the last few days I already posted entries regarding things that I usually say here, this time this will end up shorter. Also, as I've been writing less, there was less to be analyzed anyway. But I've been finishing writing my final report to put an end to my undergraduate course, and that's where I got Seasoning from. Eh, June's been a busy month. But this month I'll work better on the formulation of the texts.

By the way, I wish I could say Seasoning had a  slowed down the posting rate, but I'm afraid that would be a lame excuse for postponing. Weird how some topics I feel the usual whatever-good-enough rush and that's how seasoning can help me, but also there are some topics that I feel quite the opposite, and that's something seasoning can also help me. Eh, should've have said that in the proper entry. Not seasoned enough, that one.

But I've been thinking about this blog. I've been thinking about reseting it so things could started more organized, but that would be a much rushed decision, so I decided I'll keep writing my shit here. I guess I'm learning to accept and have fun with my mistakes and weirdness. Probably a good step in improvement, I'll just have to be careful not to get it into a vice.
I've also been wondering on these "Of ..." titles. Sometimes they don't sound right and I've even thought of removing them, but that would get rid of the capital letters that are indicative of Names, so it'll stay as it is.

Discovery of the month:
I really like how sometimes a little sprout of ideas sometimes develop better when written down. It's the case of the Unseen things. I've been thinking about the sequels and I've been realizing greater things. It's getting awesome. Seasoning is much too recent, and so far it has only taken the role of a writing tool, but, um, as I write this sentence I can see it has some potential to be developed if I just send it to analogies department.

No comments:

Post a Comment