Thursday, July 28, 2011

Of a new rule

Sometimes I feel like a dictator around here. And I guess I do am installing a dictatorship here. This whole bureaucratic procedure, labeling every passing idea, thowing their face to the floor when checking their ID, so rude! And all those bulky guards watching against a loose discipline, that's inhuman. Not to mention poetry is banned here while discipline isn't attained, and now I'm having rules. Am I the next Hitler?

The Double-three Rule is: no post shall have no less than three paragraphs, and no paragraph shall have no less than three lines. I'm doing my best to reach the fuuuuuucking third line. There.

It'll bring several benefits. First of all, it may not seem like much of a challenge, but it's the first level and it'll be enough for most subjects, and not too much for the most simple things. Plus rules end up setting standards, and that'll help me understand the structure of the texts before expanding them and trying real challenges (Double-four?), which are actually the approach I like the most to develop skills, setting for a harder mode. Finally, it'll make the texts tight, which is always a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment