Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Of Aftergoals

It helps me to augment my motivations by having clear objectives. And do I have some clear objectives. However, I realized I have to be more careful with them, as it seems that if overcome these problems haunting me everything will be ok and the worries will end, and that's quite an illusion, as if I was believing I'd live happily ever after.

Looking back I can see some problems of the past I've come to resolve, but the journey goes on and in many ways life is still the same. But the thing is that some of these problems weren't quite an obsession. In fact, sometimes it's a moment of realization when I think back in time and remember things troubling me that I barely remember. And this is quite different when it comes to my current goals. The effort I'm putting here... it'd be really devastating if it doesn't pay off.

Maybe it has something to do with this whole rat race. Running from one goal to the next one, with the belief that everlasting happiness will totally be there. I wonder if I'm not really being pushed around in this mad race. I'd really love to settle down and lead an unstressful life without many goals, just having time to taste life. Oh wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment