Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sparkles #1

So I was lying in bed, and I heard one voice saying "this song is called Midnight Tango". I have never heard of a song with such a name. But I liked this name. Sadly, there was no song in my head.

Well, I tried to bring a tango song to my mind, and try to play around with its notes. I brought some song by Astor Piazzolla so I could work around (formulation going on), and just as I was starting to get the tango in my head, I turned around in bed. As I was laying on my side for a long time, deep into my thoughts and songs in my head, it felt like a colossal movement.

I've been playing Shadow of the Colossus for some time now, and I've been so immersed and addicted to that game that I recognized the feeling like when you're holding on to the colossus' head and they'll swing it around trying to throw you off. This turning around felt like that epic whoosh-effect, and it got mixed up with the song, giving me a new sensation to the running tango. Unfortunately it felt so strong that the realization diverted me from my immersion in a way it all went downhill.

No comments:

Post a Comment