Monday, April 30, 2012

Of Massive Quintessences

The bigger ideas take the longest time to be tamed. Sometimes I feel them, passing along, and I feel them, I recognize them, but as I try to shoot words to capture it, they fail, as these felt thoughts are too massive to comprehend, let alone materialize.

There are a lot of them around my head, still too wild for me. But they don’t intimidate me. I’ve already got some of these behemoths before, and some of them passing by once in a while make for a refreshing challenge for me to prove myself once again to ease this fear of not doing my best.

Although I should be careful not to talk about them until I feel ready, I shouldn’t also stop try chasing them. As tiresome as it is, the most rewarding acts do have to come from a true struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment