Monday, April 30, 2012

Of Zephyr Winds

Using Garnets as a name for my idea of refreshment wasn’t really captivating me. The word Zephyr, on the other hand, was unbelievably perfect for it. The idea of winds is, also, much more fitting to the concept than gemstones.

The question that arises is, what makes zephyrous wind blows? One theory I have is that it comes with manipulation of vertices, knowing available vertices can be used to achieve ever creative and original results. Maybe Zephyr winds come with our tastes. After all, women can bring it tempestuous: can the world come up with such an excellence this beautiful beings?

Either way, wherever zephyr blows I can find a safe port. Wherever zephyr blows, its refreshment can make me distracted, entertained. It’s also very inspirational, always a pathway to achieve trance more easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment