Monday, April 30, 2012

Of Plato’s Homecoming

Suspiciously earlier than expected I’ve found a road to reach my own fulfillment, satisfaction and happiness. But is this all my talent is for?

There are limits to what one can do alone. In my plans I still have basically two more years of martial exercises and I am excited to find out how far I’ll be by then. But there’s a point when one’s development isn’t enough.

I don’t want to be helpful only to myself. I want my work to guide other’s souls too as it guides mine. I want to help others with these same tendencies as mine to feel as protected as I can feel. So how can I be satisfied with sheer sincere dedication when I can’t see it improving others’ lives?

We need to go back to the place we came from and make good use of our journeys to the real world. Around then, when sincere dedication in this exile will no longer be enough, I’ll really need recognizement…

No comments:

Post a Comment