Monday, April 30, 2012

Of supposedly reinvigorating rest

All this time, the thing I wish the most I could accomplish was the ability to let myself take some rest without feeling an overwhelming amount of regret as consequence. Honestly, it wouldn’t be really as damageful to my plans if I went through one day without doing something really important. Unfortunately, some things are more firmly-installed in my mind than I’d like them to be.

If I would only prevent Csillag from waking up as I’d use the whole of my sunday without worrying only once about my ideas, just being able not to look for equations or chasing quintessences, then I’m sure the time I am active again would be much more productive. After all, it’s not like I’m always making the best usage of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment