Sunday, October 2, 2011

Checkpoint #6

September was a convoluted month for my mind, still finding my way to adapt my mind to order this chaos (or, again, am I just more aware of the inner chaos?). I wanted to write less around here, and it ended up being the month when I felt most prolific. Also, my musical skills seem to have developed and I'm feeling like I can play any melody by ear, and it was the third one in my hierarchy of skills and I barely put effort in it throughout the month. It's ironic, my drawing skills are the very top one and I gave it a hell of dedication to it because of that and after all it was the one feel truly stale. It's infuriating. I feel I should leave my papers aside to self-season like what happened with my guitar, but I feel really uncomfortable to stop.

Things didn't go as planned in my mind too, but the result was as much good anyway. I had some concepts to chainpost along the month, but new ideas came into place, and they helped me organize my mind, mainly Braudel's Framework and Logistics. They are probably one of my biggest realizations, and I have thought of them a while ago, but it's weird how powerful they get after being simply written down! I'm still learning their true potential, and that makes me feel comfortable. There was also an introspective mood that came out of nowhere and brought me brand new motifs to explore, plus I've got a little insight of how can I access new motifs easier, so I can depend less on unpredictable realizations.

Also, this month left me with two quests that will make me quite busy for a while, and that's good because getting my mind to work on something will distract my mind from chaotic thoughts (or wilderness, hell, you call it). So, first I'll elaborate my Inner Constitution. Second, there's the setlist of Prime Mindscapes. Building them from zero is a frustrating task, but the nature of this task makes me quite enthusiastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment