Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Of Loudening

Firm Grip is also a skill-oriented motif, as before the fluency of the skill, the expressivity in a underdeveloped skill results in... awkwardness. So the development of the skill, in its stage of repetition (layers of performances?) for the muscles to understand its logistics and be acquainted with them is a time for pragmatical discipline, as the Firm Grip also equals to poetry in writing.

It's when I noticed a certain phenomenon happening in some of my skills simultaneously, which helped me to become more conscious of it. What I noticed was how the muscles seem to relax and be able to do the task more graciously. Although I noticed it in my guitar-playing skills and in driving too, it was more epiphanically when writing, and noticed my hand was more comfortable to make letters bigger with the same accuracy as writing them small.

And that's a characteristic of all my skills in their early levels, I begin doing them shyly, and gradually I become louder with it, and so I become more expressive as the comfort zone expands. But as the matter of comfort zones go, this is opposite to the process of development by settling for the harder mode, which is to gain experience in a more risky area, which seems to develop the skill faster. Eh, not really sure about this contention yet, so these gentlemen should keep playing their chess match.

No comments:

Post a Comment