Sunday, October 30, 2011

Of updates (undercurrents and vortexes)

There once was something I awkwardly called Diving Events, which are the superficial, concrete elements that make structural, broad and abstract ideas visible, the unseen undercurrents behind everything, the "decisive moments of change". As what I called a Vortex that is the concrete element from the surface that unconsciously call my attention to what can be harvested in an undercurrent motif, they share very similar elements. And I noticed I can fuse them both together, or, more appropriately, let Vortex take the intellectual property belonging to diving events, let him die poor and alone. Because he has a foul name and also because it helps me get things more simplified.

From now on a Vortex is no less than any concrete manifestation of an abstract force. For instance, historians strive to understand the reason for events to happen. For example, why did Lady Godiva rode a horse while naked in broad daylight. Eitherwise, they also look for vortexes to explain changes in the structure, like the catholic schism, probably started by Luther's 95-thesis (and that's what diving events served for).

Also a vortex is the apple that is told to have given Newton the epiphanic realization about the undercurrent force in the world that made that happening possible, which he called gravity. That's one of the things, how does something become a vortex, since everybody is used to see things falling all the freaking time. Probably it's a matter of preparation, as in truth, professionals are those who are the most prepared to see the undercurrent behind the vortex. A doctor looks for symptoms in his patients, vortexes to a possible disease (patients not always are aware of what could be a symptom, like not everybody could see things falling as a symptom of a pulling force). An experienced engineer has flaws called to his attention that are symptoms of an ill-planned structure, the same way a professional illustrator easily spots the anatomy issues in beginner's work.

And it seems to be the source of knowledge, the taming of undercurrents (they are the obviousness of the logistics). The idea of undercurrents is that the broader it is, the more important it gets. We can find vortexes to that the whole time. Everybody is always doing it the whole time. Arguments and opinions and every kind of abstraction is an undercurrent. I personally find it important to use vortexes to base our arguments. Scientists are an example to us, as they have the liability to make their theories, undercurrents, plausible through experiments, vortexes. Examples and proofs are vortexes to my idea about the relation between vortexes and undercurrents.

In a way I've had it in mind since a long way ago, which I once called deexemplification, so here it goes an old idea that has changed throughout the time, but fortunately, an evolved kind of change. I was once telling about this idea to my sister, and I told how weird is that it seemed that I was making it sound like a world-changing discovery because I was really enthusiastic with it. But that's a symptom of the mindtrap known as Aftergoal. So it'll probably keep evolving, either by finding flaws in it or meeting Aftergoal Disillusion. For instance, the better idealization of how vortexes work would help me find more ideas more easily, but I had an overload of vortexes, trying to see a vortex in everything, which only proved to make my mind overloaded and not actually have grasped any true realization, which only made my mind disorientated with broken thoughts. The speed of realization, and naming them all, therefore, still remains slow. I still have to let the natural vortexes make their way into undercurrents in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment