Sunday, October 30, 2011

Of Aftergoal Disillusion

Sometimes when I feel that I'm capable of doing something in the level of quality I desire, I feel I've been dreaming too low. Or maybe when finding a new idea that helps me enormously, the feeling of reward usually lasts too little, soon to be replaced by the disillusion that reaching in the aftergoal things haven't all been resolved.

To believe in the Aftergoal is in truth very childish, so much it's classified as a mindtrap. Clearly the Sylvan Star won't be found there. And it'll never be, I think it's supposed to be an abstract goal, while I must remain earthly. But it's the foolishness that makes me charge toward each goal with so much strength, enthusiasm and impetuosity. And maybe the Aftergoal Disillusion is such an important step in the pursue of development, because, after all, nothing deters development like the sense of accomplishment.

Maybe I have to keep that in mind when I'm feeling disoriented and troubled. When I meet the Aftergoal Disillusion I should just gather some strength to keep hitting the road. And so far I have always found a next vortex that could hint me that... the princess is in another castle! (who'd guess any Mario game would feature such a deeply meaningful symbolism). Anyhow, at least I'm coming out with new treasures after each journey. And as journeys go, I have to start enjoying every part of it, I shouldn't have forgotten that.

No comments:

Post a Comment