Monday, October 31, 2011

Of accumulative past perceptions

It's amazing how one single epiphanic realization can tie everything up so nicely and organically. It's one missing sylvan being that makes the whole asymmetric flock of unpaired motifs to suddenly become one single unit of a concept. It's the key element that makes the overly complex mess become a graspable idea. Probably this is the last step before going deeper, as the current motifs can be packed in single unit with a slightly-more-finished-business stamp on it that grants my mind a blissful weightlessness with the sense of accomplishment before the Aftergoal Disillusion. Then I'd be able to store it on my shelves and fill the floor with some another puzzle, if things went as planned.

This quest started some time ago when I first got the glimpse of the motif I've been charging until the current concept I'm calling Prime Undertones. I've given some thoughts on cobwebs, and how they are formed. There's this thing about life being a non-stoping machine that pushes us out toward the world before we're done with the meal. In this never-ending evolution things are left behind in the constant evolution of ourselves and they end up finding themselves in the unconscious alleys of the mind, where their screams are dampened by the dark.

So here's the thing, this change of perception of the world I just perceived lately seemed to be something I couldn't quite relate to the cobwebs, but the epiphanic realization brought them together, and I could see how it was one surface event in this whole life-pushing-me-forward business. The past perceptions being left behind are just being stored in the unconscious, because, as I said, they're unfinished business. My mind evolves before I have the chance to deal with them. Interesting plot twist, the past perceptions of the world are the cobwebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment