Monday, October 17, 2011

Of the coup d'état and the budget redirection

It's been quite a while since I last wrote about ideas I had regarding qualities and techniques I wanted in my skills. In a way it could be because I have the main principles settled already. But it could also be because of this evolving perception that makes me feel like I'm changing and losing focus by putting effort in this mental exploration which is making a part of my mind to feel a little upset.

As helpful as it is to know how the mind works, the knowledge obtained showed me that an unruly mind must not hold the power if it can't focus on the task at hand (there are signs that Jack of All Trades is having its influence). And the task at hand is to develop my drawing skills. I'm afraid nuclearity isn't happy about this, as potential isn't used properly. I truly feel I could be improving my drawing skills a hell lot more if all my mental power was fully concentrated again at analysing the elements composing the logistics of drawings like I once did.

It will take me time to readapt my mind into using these once-thought techniques again, but it's a matter of discipline and forced imposition (Lenin and Robespierre know too well that the left-wing isn't devoid of authoritarianism). The Inner Constitution and Prime Undertones projects remain continued, though I'll have to force myself to redirect budget to drawing efforts. That's the trick thing, though, to really focus on it even though I'm already sick of staring at this paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment