Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Checkpoint #7

October was an interesting month. It was the most unbelievably prolific period I had so far, so many important ideas I've tamed here. But the best thing of it all is that some loose ideas finally seemed to be less messed up and now I know how to deal with them. Apparently I'm starting to get the grip of how motif mining works, though Vesta's Fire is telling me there is a whole damn lot left to be discovered and, mostly, corrected (such as one big issue I've noticed with the updated vortexes).

However, the main thing that called my attention was the sudden turn of events when I had the strong will to focus my mind entirely on drawing skills. It was an interesting phenomena I want to replicate, because in only one or two weeks I've made such a huge jump in my skill. I'll surely try that again some other time, mainly with writing. I could use some improvement with this skill. That feeling from Edging is being missed in my texts.

As with improvement, new issues also arise, it's how aftergoal rolls on. Along with the ever present feeling of unfulfillment from all I've built here, the Blackouts started this month, and it's a huge concern of mine. But I'm working with how it can be controlled. If I find a way to keep this enthusiasm rolling on, or, more precisely, find a way to make it always be fired up when I need it, then I'll have one less worry.

Now, each month is bringing at least one shiny treasure, and it's spoiling me, so i'm expecting to see what November will bring. That is, besides those dozens of ideas already pushed off October's range. God, I haven't realized until now how much productive I've been.

No comments:

Post a Comment