Sunday, November 6, 2011

Of new exigencies

For one I know I develop myself only under pressure. So i'll start the month by settling down for some more exigencies I feel guilty for not having followed so far. Thanks to Vesta's Fire, I self-persuaded myself enough to try obeying them in order to make the texts be improved a little more.

One of them exigencies will be practiced with the Framing Rule. It basically feels like Edging in drawing and playing music. It'll involve reviving the HK-47 Protocol, and working with Undercurrents and to stablish a better sequentiality of words.

The second one is the Revisionist Rule. Because I'm tired of seeing so many stupid mistakes in my texts (unfinished sentences and unnecessary grammar mistakes such as "builded"). I rarely have the the guts to read what I've written, so this will help me with the Framing Rule too. To revise my texts I'll need some determination and courage, so I'll need Zhu Rong's Fire to reinstall Seasoning, so I can unload the Overloaded Blindfold.

Third one is Planning Rule, which will make me develop my chaining abilities. After all, I'm feeling it's the skill I'm feeling most pleasure to develop, connecting leitmotifs. It sure will help me develop my sequential writing abilities, both for future stories and, if I still have time left for that, songs.

These exigencies are to be practiced from this post onward. If it all goes as planned, it'll demand more time from me, but the sincere dedication will increase quality immensely. And I'll feel less guilty about the work i've been doing here. That is, until I meet Aftergoal Disillusion and chase more exigencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment