Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Of notes to myself

My past self has always been seen by myself as one too stupid and careless, and also I'm always afraid the future self will betray me. But fortunately I'm starting to realize how arrogant the present self is (I am). And it's because generations have taught me that the past has things to teach me, and if the evil, heartless future will forget something, the present me is already doing it right now. So that's the best thing about generations, the way it seems to have resolved some of my petty realizations towards my other selves.

So while I haven't got my Inner Constitution ready to stablish a common language for the different generations, I'll have to play some paliativities. Hopefully writing down some notes to my present and future selves will help important dormant thoughts to be revived.

Don't let awareness against unconscious movements decrease
("it's pretty much the idea of unruled intuition being a flawed cog ruining the efficiency of the machine. i have to dissect it and reconfigure it, so when it's back in place, it'll wok properly. I just have to be able to see when a cog is being the one responsible for my problems, though it's complicated because there's always a unconscious force pulling the strings of everything")

Pay attention to the undercurrent meanings and forces
("'the unseen movement of water underneath the surface; its tug and motion are only perceptible upon submersion'")

Don't understimate mermaidian words, thoughts and feelings
("They trick you to believe they're accurate. They're not really convincing, but you're not following logic, you could be acting mostly through emotional responses, or being under influence of some unconscious forces")

Practice sensibility towards emotional responses.
("That explains how easy it is for me to make analogies and metaphors and allegories, as I can easily make connections between those ideas I feel." / "Emotions travel around the brain much faster than logic. But also reason can protect me from mindtraps that are bound to be originated in an emotional mind")

Don't sit still, make some adrenaline pump in, summon Zhu Rong to defeat his archenemy, Procrastinator ("Cross the line of hesitation and unleash the confident movement while thinking 'I'm doing it'")

Keep pushing the comfort zone outwards
("As the matter of comfort zones goes, (there's) the process of development by settling for the harder mode, which is to gain experience in a more risky area, which seems to develop the skill faster")

No comments:

Post a Comment