Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Of lightspeed scanning

As results are always a sign of a nuclearity nearby, it seems I am around one for the development of my self-control. It's indeed interesting to see things that I remember always having made me feel bad now being much more harmless under my strict surveillance.

And this surveillance is increasing my awareness to a level where sometimes something that call my attention negatively, my mind seems to resolve it a matter of one or two seconds. The interesting part of it is how it barely surface to my expressions. Sometimes I'm eating and that negative vortex happen and there's this lightspeed scanning that seems to instant resolve the business before I even get the food in my mouth.Or also it happens when I'm talking, and these vortexes don't really distract me from what I'm talking about.

The best thing of this new mental phenomenon is that it seems that as they are resolved, they don't seem to add to the accumulating mass of unfinished business that haunt my mind. It seems that, if I can develop this instant resolve thing, there'll be no more new negative undertones, and the existing ones can be held back from growing to become fears and negative feelings too dangerous to unearth (or invading waves too strong for this surveillance to hold back).

No comments:

Post a Comment