Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Of wide-awake dreams

Mindwalking still is the most frequent phenomenon that I still can't understand, but it seems several new weird things are starting to happen. It seems I'm going so deep in my mind, and dealing with its nuclearities, so that explains how some things seem to be changing there. One of the most recent things I've experinced were feeling like I had dreams while awake.

It sounds weird to say I actually experience dreams while awake, but rather I seem to rather perceivea experience that would go unnoticed until it would appear in my dreams. I seem to have gained that ability with this whole obsession about surveillance over my emotional responses, and understanding the undertone vortexes, and how they trigger the undertones in my mind.

It appears that sometimes my sensibility towards some vortexes, I can unearth several different undertones. The fact that some undertones are sometimes unrelated existing in the same vortex can give my mind the feeling of surreal combination of things when I perceive them, something that I can only remember having experienced in dreams. Sometimes the undertones unearthed from vortexes are strong ones, and sometimes they can be negative, so the feeling of surreality I experience is pretty much like a sudden feeling of nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment