Sunday, March 31, 2013

Of Nuclear Challenge



This story is no ordinary one. I’m placing my bets on the fact that I’m going to tell a story that doesn’t work like most. I mean, the way I am assembling the elements makes it much more complicated for me as I am creating the components first and I need to have a way to connect them, to string them. Plus I am with my own story, my own ongoing life story to tell, so it’s not unfolding like any other story. I don’t even know how my life is going to end. Success or suicide? I don’t know.

That is what I could call a Nuclear Challenge, in the fashion of nuclear victory and defeat. I could do a simple story, but that would not have anything attractive about it.

And I know very well how this current state is pretty insipid, but I’m not going to give up of it because of that. I know it has a lot of potential, so I need to invest my time with it. By any point of view, I am learning a lot with this, so this is, foremost, my most important exercise for storytelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment