Saturday, March 31, 2012

Of Martial Reinforcement

I was once marveled at how I’ve managed to speed up the development of my drawing skills back some months ago. I’ve redirected all my attention towards it for one week or so, and I felt the results were amazing, considering the time it took. For some reason, I didn’t start trying it out with everything. Maybe it would be too demanding.

But now I’m feeling there are several things that seem that could be resolved if only I dedicated myself a little more to them, like writing skills. Yet for some reason I don’t. Martial Reinforcement is the name of that engaging effort, and the answer to this problem.

If I can do it well, I’ll be trying several martial exercises, in an increasing way. Hopefully, if done with consistence, that would make it become a natural effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment