Friday, November 30, 2012

Of crest overflow in dreams


Strangely, I’ve started having those mad dreams lately. They’ve been running amok with all sorts of non-sense and the overly characteristic element of dreams: lack of continuity. When I wake up, I feel like I’ve been in a long journey. I even wake up with memories of strange experiences (it’s strange the crests created from dreamed events).

It’s a while since I used to have dreams like these. Is there a nuclearity nearby that allowed this change? Is there any relation between this and all the introspection I used to do? These past weeks a lot happened with me, and I haven’t had nearly as much time of quiet solitude as I used to have, so I think my mind has more of a mess to ramble through with the daily income of new absorptions.

Is it really possible I was somehow actively using resources for dreams when awake (or resolving impacts), like bringing them up through conscious regurgitation and so when asleep there was not the excessive overflow I am facing in my dreams these days?

I guess this has to do with this subtle urge I have been feeling, of things wishing to be released, but being unable to. There are crests calling from the deep realms of my mind, but I can’t answer the call and feel relieved. I don’t know what is my soul wants, sometimes it feels like a deep and yet subtle sadness, one that I can’t bring to my eyes.