Thursday, May 31, 2012

Of casual flirtations with science

While I have my contentions against academic procedures, I have never had any problem whatsoever towards actual science-making. In truth, I find its clean and objective approach a very solid warranty for trustful diagnostics and solutions.

The problem is that, although I have a fascination towards those human areas like psychology, anthropology and history, I usually get too overwhelmed by the way the subject is dealt with sometimes. Usually it’s something neighboring my allergy for academy.

Still, I know my low researching knowledge is mostly a matter of half-hearted dedication and lacking commitment to my areas of interest. I have to start reading some thicker books and absorb more knowledge. It’s actually a comforting feeling to know I’m doing something the right way, even though it might be a false sense of security.

No comments:

Post a Comment